- New improved cover design gives greater volume and stability.
- Assembled with three reed plate screws and four cover screws to maximize airtightness and facilitate maintenance.
- The entire pearwood comb is triple-laquered, dramatically minimizing swelling and ensuring greater volume and faster response.
- Channel openings and reed plate edges rounded off for greater playing comfort.
- Sturdy neoprene zipper case allows moisture to evaporate while keeping dust out.
- Elastic loop allows case to be worn on belt.
- Made in Germany
- Type – Diatonic
- Tuning – Richter
- Number of holes – 10
- Reeds – 20 brass
- Cover surface – stainless steel
- Reed plates – 0.9 mm brass
- Mouthpiece surface – SuperGlide lacquer
- Comb – pearwood, brown
- Length – 10 cm