Conditions of Use:
By using Wilson Music Services (“WMS”) website (“Website”), you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the conditions listed in this document. These conditions may be modified at any time by WMS without notice.
- The prices on our Website may be different than WMS in-store prices. WMS reserves the right to change the prices on its Website without notice.
- WMS reserves the right to open the packages of the products it sells to inspect the merchandise or to adjust it if need be.
- WMS reserves the right to refuse any order.
- All prices are shown and charged in Canadian dollars and in regard to international orders, WMS is not responsible for any fluctuations in currency exchange rates between the time of order and posting of payments. It is recommended that international buyers check current foreign exchange rates to approximate prices in their local currencies.
- Wilson Music Services will accept the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discovery, PayPal or cheque (must be received and cleared before product is released). Cash or debit accepted for pick-up orders.
- The full payment will be taken immediately upon placement of the order.
If WMS does not have stock on all or part of the order, WMS will deliver immediately what products it has in stock, and will deliver the balance of the order as soon as possible. If however WMS is unable to fulfill an order or part of an order, the order or any remaining unshipped order may be cancelled after 60 days and WMS will credit you accordingly – this (60 day limit) may be extended if mutually agreed upon. WMS declines all and any responsibility for any back order or shortage of stock.
This website uses SSL technology to guarantee the safety of all information submitted on our site.
Our Website may use hyperlinks to websites of other companies or enterprises for our customer’s convenience. When clicking on said hyperlinks, you are leaving our Website. WMS does not have control over outside websites and WMS shall have not be responsible in any regard in connection to any of said outside websites, their content or the fact that hyperlinks to said outside websites can be found on our Website.
In the following text, the term “User” or “Users” refers to any person that accesses our Website, for on-line shopping, sending e-mail correspondence or any other uses of our Website.
- WMS shall maintain the privacy of all personal information collected from its customers and Users, such as, without limitation, name, address, telephone numbers, date of birth and purchasing information.
- WMS warrants all confidential information received from its customers in the course of a transaction will not be disclosed to any third party without said customer’s express consent. Steve’s will not sell its list of Users, nor will it permit any third party to consult it in any way.
- The gathered information could be used to communicate with WMS customers and Website Users to offer relevant information, products, services and rewards.
- If you do not wish to be on our mailing list, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 905-853-5082.
The Web Site uses “cookies”, a technology that installs a small amount of information on a Web Site user’s computer to permit the Web Site to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Web Site. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the Web Site (so you do not have to enter your personal information every time), offer personalized Web page content and information for your use, track your activity at the Web Site to respond to your needs, and otherwise facilitate your Web Site experience. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the Web Site and your ability to access certain features of the Web Site or engage in transactions through the Web Site.