Shipping Charges & Delivery Times
Shipping charges are based on the weight and size of your packed order and are calculated using Canada Post Expedited or UPS Standard service. Back ordered items may be subject to additional shipping costs. If you have any concerns in this regard, please contact us.
- Please note that items marked ‘available on backorder’ means it is currently out of stock and not available for immediate shipment and, due to continuing supply chain issues, it is impossible to predict when it will be available. Please do not order if you are not willing to wait as refunds of credit card or PayPal purchases will be subject to a processing fee.
Shipping charges on international orders (including the USA) do not include any importing charges such as brokerage, duty or taxes – these are the responsibility of the buyer. These charges may be collected by a third party.
WMS packs shipments to protect your purchase but items can be damaged in transit and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to promptly inspect the contents of the package and notify the carrier and Wilson Music Services if there is damage to the shipping container or contents.
Insurance up to $100.00 is included in the shipping charges and additional insurance is available at an added cost – $5.00 per $100.00 coverage with Canada Post. If you wish to add insurance, please contact us with your order reference number and we will gladly quote you a price.
While shipping piano and button chromatic accordions by Canada Post is an option, it is highly recommended that you opt for courier shipment to minimize the chance of damages – insurance is also recommended. WMS is not responsible for damages or losses caused by carriers, nor are we responsible for delays in delivery.
We reserve the right to employ the services of local carriers for deliveries in select areas.
Orders for in stock items will be processed within 2 business days * and the approximate total delivery time for Canadian orders is shown in the chart below.
*Every effort is made to maintain this standard but we are not responsible for delays due to weather, illness, statutory and/or personal holidays (when the store is closed) or other unforeseen circumstances.
Please see the chart below for approximate shipping times. The following times are for standard ground shipping only.
|QC, ON||2 – 4 business days|
|MB||5 – 7 business days|
|NB, NS, PE||4 – 6 business days|
|NL||5 – 7 business days|
|AB||6 – 8 business days|
|BC||7 – 9 business days|
|SK||6 – 9 business days|
|NT, NU, YT||8 – 15 business days|
Expedited Shipping Services
We do offer expedited service. Shipping times may vary slightly, depending on the destination. If you would like to upgrade your shipping, please state this in the “Additional Order Notes” box on the billing information screen during checkout. We will get back to you with shipping quotes and times. To help speed up this process, please ensure we have your correct e-mail and/or telephone information on your order.
Tracking Your Order
Where available, a tracking number, along with a direct link to track your shipment, will be sent in your shipping confirmation e-mail or by the carrier.
Please note: Tracking numbers are not available for certain types of international mail shipments and to certain destinations – ‘Small Packet Air’ and ‘Small Packet Surface’ are less expensive shipping options but they cannot be tracked, nor insured and can take much longer for delivery. WMS will provide the buyer with a copy of the shipping label but (WMS) does not accept any responsibility for late delivery nor non delivery of these, or any, items.
Returning an Item
We truly appreciate your business and want you to be satisfied with your purchase! With the exception of items in our Pre-owned/Seconds section, every item we sell is new and covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty. For sanitary reasons all harmonicas are final sale and will not be accepted for return.
If you need to return an item, it must be in resalable condition. Resalable Condition means that the product(s) is in exactly the same condition as it was when you received it.
- All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking charge. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all returned items will be subject to an additional cleaning/sanitizing charge – this charge will vary depending on item being returned.
- All returns must be pre-paid and returned in original packing, complete with blank warranty cards, owner’s manual and no sign of wear or abuse. In the event that the product is not in the same condition as you received it, you may be subject to an additional 15% restocking fee, repair charge or disqualification.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Please call our Customer Service department at 1-905-853-5082 for a RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) number and instructions before sending any items. No returns past 14 days. We are open Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST.
- CDs, DVDs, video tapes, sheet music, books, harmonicas, repaired, altered and/or customized instruments or special orders are not covered by this return policy.
- Please see the Service/Repair page for information regarding warranty on Hohner Harmonicas and Accordions.