Premium videos include:
– Advanced reed work: This method uses your eyes, ears and oral cavity to tell you how to shape the reeds.
– Tuning using an Analog Strobe Tuner: Nothing can beat an analog strobe tuner. Here’s why.
– The secrets of finding and correcting hidden manufacturer defects before you even start working on a harp. Avoid unpleasant surprises and wasted time!
– Make an easy task of full-slot embossing.
– Reed replacement two ways: With a rivet and with a screw. Take your pick!
…And many other things never before shown!
For those who want to spend as little time as possible working on their harps, there is a Quick-and-Dirty section which includes useful instructions on how to get surprisingly effective results FAST!
– The “Silver Bullet”: how to make up to 90 per cent of harmonicas from the factory play louder, bend easier and have better tone.
– Five Minute Reed Work: What do you do when gapping doesn’t work? You fix the reeds. Here’s how.
– Gapping strategy: how to gap any harp to get the same results every time.
– Tuning repair: Spend less time tuning by zeroing-in on the problem notes.