- Full, loud sound and fast tone response due to the stainless steel reeds: durable and stable in pitch even with heavy duty playing
- Reliable valving – new windsaver material
- Less air-loss due to optimized reed plates made of German Silver – optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reeds and reed plate slots
- New mouthpiece with round openings
- Improved slider package design – optimized for air-tightness and comfortable action
- Matte cover plate surface – comfortable on the lips and glides easily during playing
- Cover plates opened wide at the back and crimped to allow the overtone-rich sound to spread out unhindered
- High precision manufactured aluminum comb – optimized for ideal tone-response, with design coating in metallic look
- Key of C – solo tuned
- Precision made in Germany.
All components were rethought and improved – the result is the SAXONY CHROMATIC – a master’s instrument that fits professional demands. This harmonica opens a new dimension of SEYDEL’s long tradition of making quality harmonicas.